Perlick's 630 series, forward sealing beer and wine faucets are unique in both appearance and function. A revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle level doesn't stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. Fewer internal parts means better reliability and fewer service calls.
- 630SS - 304 Stainless Steel construction. Won't pit or tarnish. Will not taint the flavor of the beer or wine. NSF approved.
- 630SSTF - Tarnish free, 304 stainless steel body. Won't pit or tarnish. Will not taint the flavor of the beer or wine. NSF approved.
- 630PC - low-lead, polished chrome plated, brass body.
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air.
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour - no horizontal area for beer to collect.
- Polished interior - smooth flow, less agitation and less foaming.
- Easy to clean - may be cleaned in place.